db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From Ron Gallagher <rgall...@bellsouth.net>
Subject afterLookup fires for null instance
Date Fri, 11 Apr 2003 19:51:44 GMT
If I call pb.getObjectByIdentity and there is no entry in the database matching the primary
key that's specified in the Identity object, the afterLookup callback in the PersistenceBrokerListener
interface is still invoked.  The "instance" argument that's passed to the afterLookup method
is null.  This doesn't make sense to me.

I've updated the fireBrokerEvent method in PersistenceBrokerAbstractImpl.java to notify the
listeners only if the instance that's passed in is not null.

Please let me know what you think.

Ron Gallagher
Atlanta, GA
rongallagher@bellsouth.net