db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From "Armin Waibel" <armin.wai...@code-au-lait.de>
Subject Re: Database Rollback in WLS
Date Thu, 17 Apr 2003 10:12:06 GMT
Hi Janet,

could you post a code snip?
Seems like a problem with PB-tx.

regards,
Armin

----- Original Message -----
From: "Janet Song" <spy@silicomp.com.sg>
To: "OJB Developers List" <ojb-dev@db.apache.org>;
<ojb-user@db.apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, April 17, 2003 12:05 PM
Subject: Database Rollback in WLS

> Hi,
>
> I'm using EJB with OJB deployed on Weblogic Server 7.0. I have this
problem:

> After i do a rollback with the PersistenceBroker.abortTransaction()
when the

com.fedex.cih.ejb.ShipmentBean_6ssy2e_HomeImpl@29642c
> threw exception:
org.apache.ojb.broker.TransactionNotInProgressException:
> ConnectionManager is NOT in transaction
> org.apache.ojb.broker.TransactionNotInProgressException:
ConnectionManager
> is NOT in transaction
>         at

org.apache.ojb.broker.singlevm.PersistenceBrokerImpl.abortTransaction(Un
know
> n Source)
>         at

org.apache.ojb.broker.singlevm.DelegatingPersistenceBroker.abortTransact
ion(
> Unknown Source)
>         at com.fedex.cih.ejb.ShipmentBean.setMDEDetails(Unknown
Source)
>         at

com.fedex.cih.ejb.ShipmentBean_6ssy2e_EOImpl.setMDEDetails(ShipmentBean_
6ssy
> 2e_EOImpl.java:98)
>         at
> com.fedex.cih.ejb.ShipmentBean_6ssy2e_EOImpl_WLSkel.invoke(Unknown
Source)
>         at
> weblogic.rmi.internal.BasicServerRef.invoke(BasicServerRef.java:362)
>         at
> weblogic.rmi.internal.BasicServerRef$1.run(BasicServerRef.java:313)
>         at

weblogic.security.service.SecurityServiceManager.runAs(SecurityServiceMa
nage
> r.java:821)
>         at

weblogic.rmi.internal.BasicServerRef.handleRequest(BasicServerRef.java:3
08)
>         at

weblogic.rmi.internal.BasicExecuteRequest.execute(BasicExecuteRequest.ja
va:3
> 0)
>         at
weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.execute(ExecuteThread.java:213)