db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From "Janet Song" <...@silicomp.com.sg>
Subject Database Rollback in WLS
Date Thu, 17 Apr 2003 10:05:43 GMT
Hi,

I'm using EJB with OJB deployed on Weblogic Server 7.0. I have this problem:

After i do a rollback with the PersistenceBroker.abortTransaction() when the
db transaction fails, the next time i invoke the update on the same table
with the correct fields (fields for a successful DB transaction), i am not
able to proceed anymore. This is the exception that i get continuously
regardless of correct or wrong input data.

<Apr 17, 2003 5:59:06 PM SGT> <Info> <EJB> <010051> <EJB Exception
during
invocation from home: com.fedex.cih.ejb.ShipmentBean_6ssy2e_HomeImpl@29642c
threw exception: org.apache.ojb.broker.TransactionNotInProgressException:
ConnectionManager is NOT in transaction
org.apache.ojb.broker.TransactionNotInProgressException: ConnectionManager
is NOT in transaction
        at
org.apache.ojb.broker.singlevm.PersistenceBrokerImpl.abortTransaction(Unknow
n Source)
        at
org.apache.ojb.broker.singlevm.DelegatingPersistenceBroker.abortTransaction(
Unknown Source)
        at com.fedex.cih.ejb.ShipmentBean.setMDEDetails(Unknown Source)
        at
com.fedex.cih.ejb.ShipmentBean_6ssy2e_EOImpl.setMDEDetails(ShipmentBean_6ssy
2e_EOImpl.java:98)
        at
com.fedex.cih.ejb.ShipmentBean_6ssy2e_EOImpl_WLSkel.invoke(Unknown Source)
        at
weblogic.rmi.internal.BasicServerRef.invoke(BasicServerRef.java:362)
        at
weblogic.rmi.internal.BasicServerRef$1.run(BasicServerRef.java:313)
        at
weblogic.security.service.SecurityServiceManager.runAs(SecurityServiceManage
r.java:821)
        at
weblogic.rmi.internal.BasicServerRef.handleRequest(BasicServerRef.java:308)
        at
weblogic.rmi.internal.BasicExecuteRequest.execute(BasicExecuteRequest.java:3
0)
        at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.execute(ExecuteThread.java:213)
        at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java:189)

<Apr 17, 2003 6:02:31 PM SGT> <Info> <Management> <140009> <Configuration
changes for domain saved to the repository.>

I tried clearing the cache with the clearCache() but no change. Any help is
appreciated.

regards,

Janet