db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From Brian McCallister <mccallis...@forthillcompany.com>
Subject Re: [ann] new release
Date Tue, 04 Mar 2003 13:40:26 GMT
You ran into the dreaded "Sun vs Apache" conflict du jour. OJB isn't
allowed to redistribute any of the javax.* libraries.

Turbine maintains a really nice set of links to various
non-redistributable libraries at
http://jakarta.apache.org/turbine/turbine-2.3/dependencies.html which
includes the javax.sql and whatnot that OJB requires.

-Brian