db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From Mahler Thomas <thomas.mah...@itellium.com>
Subject RE: Optimistic Locking change
Date Mon, 31 Mar 2003 11:12:44 GMT
Hi David,

As you may have noticed, I did not manage to add your Optimistic locking
extension to the RC2 release.
I did not manage to get rid of the junit failures.

But I still want to get your stuff integrated!
Could you please write your changes against the latest rc2 release and post
the patch file again.
I hope we get this done quickly now.

thanks,
Thomas