db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From Mahler Thomas <thomas.mah...@itellium.com>
Subject RE: inheritance, extent and cleaner reference
Date Mon, 31 Mar 2003 11:06:23 GMT
Hi Tine,

Oops you are right. I wanted to avoid literals in the code and planned to
have constant
TAG_ACCESS = "access".
Unfortunately I did'nt get it right as I was in a hurry for rc2.
I'll fix it!
Tine, could you provide a sample testcase that uses the new anonymous field
facilities?
Having some docu would also be great. We can add it to tutorial3.

thanks,
Thomas