db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Greenlee <cgreen...@demandsolutions.com>
Subject [OJB] Issue #OJB146 - Complex indexes and torque schema generation were broken at ...
Date Tue, 18 Mar 2003 06:46:23 GMT
You can view the issue detail at the following URL:
<http://scarab.werken.com/scarab/issues/id/OJB146>

Type :        Patch
Issue Id :    OJB146
Reported by: Chris Greenlee
             cgreenlee - (cgreenlee@demandsolutions.com)

Details:

Platform: All
Operating system: windows 2000
 The infrastructure was still in place, but the repository.dtd and RepositoryXmlHandler support
was removed.  I've added support back into those, and updated the infrastructure so that IndexDescriptors
now support Serializable and XmlCapable like all good Descriptors. :)

2.  Torque schema generation worked at one point (and it generated indexes based on the IndexDescriptors),
but it got broken.  The first problem was that IndexDescriptors no longer supported in the
RepositoryXmlHandler (as above).  The second problem was that a few things had changed with
FieldDescriptors, causing the foreign key elements generated in the Torque schema to have
the wrong column names.  I've fixed that.
Vote: High