db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From Igor Vinnikov <vin...@rambler.ru>
Subject [OJB] Issue #OJB140 - Invalid type of TIMESTAMP_ field in OJB_LOCKENTRY database t...
Date Fri, 07 Mar 2003 13:33:08 GMT
You can view the issue detail at the following URL:
<http://scarab.werken.com/scarab/issues/id/OJB140>

Type :        Defect
Issue Id :    OJB140
Reported by: Igor Vinnikov
             vinny5 - (vinny5@rambler.ru)

Details:

Platform: PC
Operating system: windows 2000
(work with persistent map), Oracle DB driver throws exception "inconsistent datatypes". It
happens because of invalid type of TIMESTAMP_ field in OJB_LOCKENTRY database table. In src\schema\ojbcore-schema.xml
type of TIMESTAMP_ is TIMESTAMP, but in code of PersistentLockMapImpl class Long values used
for this fields. So we need to change type of field to BIGINT, which corresponds to Java Long.
(When I try to do it, all work correctly).
Vote: Medium
Severity: Normal
Functional area: Setup