db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Mahler <thm...@web.de>
Subject Re: OJB + Torque
Date Mon, 31 Mar 2003 17:27:40 GMT
Hi Chris,

Chris Greenlee wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> I submitted a patch a little while back to fix the support for using
> Torque to generate SQL for an OJB repository (OJB146).  Looking at the
> number of issues in Scarab, I can see that it might be a while before
> anyone has a chance to get to the patch though.  I've also got a small
> patch to fix the PlatformOracleImpl to work with Oracle's new JDK 1.4
> based JDBC driver that I'd like to submit.  (It isn't broken, it just
> prints out a large number of stack traces that aren't at all relevant with
> the new JDBC driver.)
>
> Is there any sort of a timeframe for addressing patches?

Not really, it all depends on the available time and motivation of the
committers...

Speaking for myself, I'm busy with so many tasks that I had no chance to
have a look at Scarab in the last weeks.
As one of the advocates of a bug tracker I should definitely pay more
attention to scarab...

> And is there
> anything I can do to help?

If you post a patch against CVS head to the mailinglist chances are much
better that I grab it and apply it!

thanks for your patience,
Thomas