db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Mahler <thm...@web.de>
Subject Re: inheritance, extent and cleaner reference
Date Wed, 26 Mar 2003 11:40:56 GMT
Hi Houar,

I just checked in most of your code to CVS.
But I did not yet check in XmlRepositoryHandler.
Your changes have been made against a "old" version of this file and I
had big troubles in merging your changes to the old code with the latest
codebase in CVS.
Please send me a patched version of the latest XmlRepositoryHandler from
CVS!

Thanks,
Thomas