db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From "Matthew Baird" <Matthew.Ba...@motiva.com>
Subject RE: problem with multiple updates on same object (mark for store)
Date Wed, 05 Feb 2003 21:08:55 GMT
in my defense, we DO need a test for this, since I ran the testbed and didn't find any errors
I assumed everything was fine.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jakob Braeuchi [mailto:jbraeuchi@gmx.ch]
Sent: Wednesday, February 05, 2003 1:07 PM
To: OJB Developers List
Subject: problem with multiple updates on same object (mark for store)

hi matthew,

i think we have a problem with multiple updates on the same object.
the testcase PersistanceBrokerTest.testEscaping fails because of this.

        Article a = createArticle(testId);
        a.setArticleName("Single quote 'article");
        storeArticle(a);   --> INSERT
        a.setArticleName("2 Single quotes 'article'");
        storeArticle(a);   --> UPDATE
        a.setArticleName("double quote \"article");
        storeArticle(a);   --> does NOT update the article due to mark
for store

can you pleas have a look at it ?

jakob