db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From "Matthew Baird" <Matthew.Ba...@motiva.com>
Subject RE: ObjectCache
Date Thu, 20 Feb 2003 05:03:37 GMT
I announced it on the list months ago and mentioned using it. I can support  your efforts to
work with it in different configurations as much as my time allows.

cheers,
Matthew

	-----Original Message-----
	From: O'brien, Tim [mailto:tobrien@transolutions.net]
	Sent: Wed 2/19/2003 8:52 PM
	To: 'OJB Developers List'; cgreenlee@demandsolutions.com
	Subject: RE: ObjectCache

	Actually, my apologies all around for not noticing it right off the bat.  I
	was working off the existing docs.

	I take it the preferred method of initializing JCS would be to make a call
	to JCS.setConfigFilename(String) prior to doing anything with OJB.  Put a
	few "jcs.region.ObjectBridge" entries in there and I'll be set.

	--------
	Tim O'Brien