db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From Jakob Braeuchi <jbraeu...@gmx.ch>
Subject Re: [CVS OJB tests fail] broker leak in cache
Date Fri, 14 Feb 2003 17:03:00 GMT
hi armin,

i do not understand why it worked before.
new Identity(Object obj) also uses the default broker.

    public Identity(Object objectToIdentitify)
    {
        PersistenceBroker broker = null;
        try
        {
            broker =
PersistenceBrokerFactory.defaultPersistenceBroker();  <<<<
            init(objectToIdentitify, broker, null);

where's the difference ? can you please explain this to me...

jakob