db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From David Warnock <da...@sundayta.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: db-ojb/src/test/org/apache/ojb/odmg OneToOneTest.java
Date Fri, 07 Feb 2003 00:50:10 GMT
brj@apache.org wrote:
> brj         2003/02/06 08:43:14
>
>   Modified:    src/test/org/apache/ojb/odmg OneToOneTest.java
>   Log:
>   fixed #ifdef

Snip

>    //#ifdef JDK13
>    import java.lang.reflect.Proxy;
>   +//#else
>   +/*
>   +import com.develop.java.lang.reflect.Proxy;
>   +*/
>   +//#endif
>   +
>    import java.util.List;

Unfortunately there is one small problem. On JDK 1.4 the preprocessor
fails. The fix is to have no trailing spaces on any of the lines from
//#ifdef through to //#endif.

So if you remove these all is OK and with that change and the others I
have 0 junit errors.

The lines with trailing spaces are

//#else
/*
import com.develop.java.lang.reflect.Proxy;
*/

With these in you get output an extra /* which confuses the compiler.

Dave
--
David Warnock, Sundayta Ltd. http://www.sundayta.com
iDocSys for Document Management. VisibleResults for Fundraising.