db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From David Warnock <da...@sundayta.com>
Subject odmg unit test error: OQLOrOnForeignKeyTest.testOrReferenceOnSameTable()
Date Wed, 05 Feb 2003 23:43:04 GMT
Hi,

I have just cvs updated and now the PersistanceBrokerTest.testEscaping
is working. But I get a failure in

org.apache.ojb.odmg.OQLOrOnForeignKeyTest.testOrReferenceOnSameTable()

Testcase: testOrReferenceOnSameTable took 0.04 sec
         FAILED
expected:<2> but was:<0>
junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: expected:<2> but was:<0>
         at
org.apache.ojb.odmg.OQLOrOnForeignKeyTest.testOrReferenceOnSameTable(OQLOrOnForeignKeyTest.java:191)
         at
         at

Testcase: testOrReferenceOnSameTableTestcase:
testOrReferenceOnDifferentTables took 0.023 sec

Anyone looking at this already or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks

Dave
--
David Warnock, Sundayta Ltd. http://www.sundayta.com
iDocSys for Document Management. VisibleResults for Fundraising.