db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From David Warnock <da...@sundayta.com>
Subject Build errors/warnings query
Date Wed, 05 Feb 2003 09:35:06 GMT
Hi,

When I use the "all" target I get a 11 ANTLR warnings similar to this

oql:
[build oql parser] ANTLR Parser Generator   Version 2.7.1   1989-2000
jGuru.com
[build oql parser] warning: lexical nondeterminism between rules TOK_DOT
and Identifier upon
[build oql parser] oql-ojb.g:0:         k==1:'.'
[build oql parser] oql-ojb.g:0:         k==2:<end-of-token>

Should I worry?

When I use the "junit" target I get two failures.

   PersistanceBrokerTest.testEscaping

and

db-ojb/src/test/org/apache/ojb/odmg/OneToManyTest.java
    testUpdateWithProxy

Also failed.

a) is this expected?
b) will it cause me problems as I continue to explore obj?

Thanks

Dave
--
David Warnock, Sundayta Ltd. http://www.sundayta.com
iDocSys for Document Management. VisibleResults for Fundraising.