db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From Leandro Rodrigo Saad Cruz <lean...@ibnetwork.com.br>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] collection inheritance
Date Wed, 19 Feb 2003 17:26:50 GMT
I'm inheriting only collection descriptors, not reference or field
descriptors, Maybe the specification on wich descriptors to inherit on
each class would be a good thing, something like:

<class-descriptor>
  <collection-descriptor id-from-other-class="1"
			 inherit-from="myPackage.OtherClass"
  />

  <reference-descriptor  id-from-other-class="2"
inherit-from="myPackage.OtherClass"
  />
</class-descriptor>

Any suggestions ?