db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From Jason van Zyl <ja...@zenplex.com>
Subject Maven build
Date Tue, 04 Feb 2003 14:45:25 GMT
Hi,

I'm getting close to releasing Maven beta-8 so I would like to get the
Maven build fully working primarily so that the site can get generated
with accurate information.

Could you guys please fill in as many URL and versions for the
dependencies as you can? I've changed a couple but I'm not familiar with
some of them. For example, proxy.jar, in the lib directory doesn't tell
me a whole lot.

I am also addressing the issue of being able to transform a single xdoc
so that it will be easy to view a single after changes without having to
transform the whole set of docs. I will continue to work on the Maven
build so I can regenerate the OJB site any help would be appreciated.

--
jvz.

Jason van Zyl
jason@zenplex.com