db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From Jason van Zyl <ja...@zenplex.com>
Subject Re: Gentle transition to db.apache.org
Date Sun, 02 Feb 2003 16:23:14 GMT
On Mon, 2003-01-27 at 18:39, Jason van Zyl wrote:
> Hi Guys,
>
> As part of the move to db.apache.org I would like to move the repository
> location on the cvs machine from /home/cvs/jakarta-ojb to
> /home/cvs/db-ojb.
>
> You will have to do a fresh co, or write a little script to change the
> CVS/Repository files from jakarta-ojb to db-ojb.
>
> Whenever all of you are ready just let me know and I will move the
> repository.
>
> Also in the works is the movement of all users and developers to the new
> mailing lists. The same format as we have now except the host address
> will be db.apache.org instead of jakarta.apache.org.
>
> Once we move the CVS repository and the mailing lists. I will generate
> the site and get it in place.
>
> There is no dire rush for any of these things so take your time and let
> me now when you're collectively ready to make the move.

Ok, when I said gentle I didn't mean 3 weeks.

There still is no dire rush but I would like to move the repository over
to the new db.apache.org infrastructure.

I would like to move the repository and undoubtedly there will be some
burps but I'll be at home this week so now would be a good time to move
things over.

+1

--
jvz.