db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From tobr...@transolutions.net (O'brien, Tim)
Subject RE: ObjectCache
Date Thu, 20 Feb 2003 04:52:23 GMT
Actually, my apologies all around for not noticing it right off the bat.  I
was working off the existing docs.

I take it the preferred method of initializing JCS would be to make a call
to JCS.setConfigFilename(String) prior to doing anything with OJB.  Put a
few "jcs.region.ObjectBridge" entries in there and I'll be set.

--------
Tim O'Brien