db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From tobr...@transolutions.net (O'brien, Tim)
Subject RE: ObjectCache
Date Thu, 20 Feb 2003 01:12:37 GMT

Good news.  That's why I asked.

Is it memory limited ( or simply, # of objects limited ) - something like
this would be desirable if you want to make sure your cache hits a hard
limit.

> What is the advantage of LRUMap?

You can set a maximum size and it automatically drops the least recently
used entries once that you start to exceed that maximum size.

--------
Tim O'Brien