db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From "Armin Waibel" <ar...@code-au-lait.de>
Subject Re: bad karma: OJB performance slow down
Date Wed, 05 Feb 2003 11:09:11 GMT
Hi Thomas,

----- Original Message -----
From: "Thomas Mahler" <thma32@web.de>
To: "OJB Developers List" <ojb-dev@db.apache.org>
Sent: Wednesday, February 05, 2003 7:12 AM
Subject: Re: bad karma: OJB performance slow down

> Hi Armin,
> It's a very good idea to track the performance impacts of all changes
we
> are doing!
> We could add the performance target to the junit target. If we dod so
> this test will be included in the nightly gump builds.

+1
indeed this will help to make OJB a high quality project ;-)

Currently I'm writing a small (very small) multithreaded
performance test framework based on Performance2.java.
This makes it easy to implement multithreaded performance
tests for our API's (PB,ODMG,JDO).
Further on it will be possible to compare OJB with other
persistence layer - more info soon.

regards,
Armin