db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From "Ming Fai" <ming...@hongkong.com>
Subject about JDO
Date Fri, 03 Jan 2003 14:38:13 GMT
hi,

I'm new to ORB, JDO and this list. But with strong interest in JDO and
currently studying the spec and going to implement a project in JDO.

After checked the JDO Proposal by Thomas in Jul and the recent todo list
(the 1.4 one on 12/28), it seems there won't be any work on JDO until the
2.0 work begin, right? (i mean, a new JDO implementation but not the JDORI)
Could anybody let me know what's the plan about JDO and related issues?

Indeed, I'm quite interested to take part in the open source development of
a JDO implementation, so as to understand the architecture underneath. There
are two other JDO implementation projects in sourceforge. (TJDO and XORM)
But it seems they do not have an architecture as mature as OJB.

Regards,
mingfai