db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From "Florian Bruckner" <...@florianbruckner.com>
Subject reverse db tools status patch integration
Date Thu, 23 Jan 2003 17:36:58 GMT
Hi Anthony,

is there a specific reason you modified the isTreeEnabled() method to return
true? This method is used in the UI to check, whether a user deselected a
table, schema or column to be reverse engineered. This method should return
true by default, unless a user deslected the element in the UI, so I am not
sure how to proceed.

regards,

Florian