db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From Anthony Kong <anthony.k...@ufjia.com>
Subject RE: reverse db tools status patch integration
Date Fri, 24 Jan 2003 00:22:04 GMT
Hi, Florian,

I think you can revert the code to the previous version. The change is of no
signifiance. It was done for the sake of making sure every tables are
generated during one of those debugging sessions...

Regards,

Anthony

-----Original Message-----
From: Florian Bruckner [mailto:bfl@florianbruckner.com]
Sent: Friday, January 24, 2003 1:37 AM
To: OJB Developers List
Subject: reverse db tools status patch integration

Hi Anthony,

is there a specific reason you modified the isTreeEnabled() method to return
true? This method is used in the UI to check, whether a user deselected a
table, schema or column to be reverse engineered. This method should return
true by default, unless a user deslected the element in the UI, so I am not
sure how to proceed.

regards,

Florian