db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From Mahler Thomas <thomas.mah...@itellium.com>
Subject AW: Unsuccessful attempt
Date Wed, 08 Jan 2003 10:35:21 GMT
Hi Leonid,

Your OutOfMemoryError indicates that something is wrong with your Java VM
(or general OS) setup
try to set -Xms -Xmx etc. to some reasonable values.

Apart from a single testcase failure (documented in todo.html) there are no
known issues with the 0.9.8 source distribution on linux and win32.

cheers,
Thomas