db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From Jason van Zyl <ja...@zenplex.com>
Subject Gentle transition to db.apache.org
Date Mon, 27 Jan 2003 23:39:54 GMT
Hi Guys,

As part of the move to db.apache.org I would like to move the repository
location on the cvs machine from /home/cvs/jakarta-ojb to
/home/cvs/db-ojb.

You will have to do a fresh co, or write a little script to change the
CVS/Repository files from jakarta-ojb to db-ojb.

Whenever all of you are ready just let me know and I will move the
repository.

Also in the works is the movement of all users and developers to the new
mailing lists. The same format as we have now except the host address
will be db.apache.org instead of jakarta.apache.org.

Once we move the CVS repository and the mailing lists. I will generate
the site and get it in place.

There is no dire rush for any of these things so take your time and let
me now when you're collectively ready to make the move.

--
jvz.

Jason van Zyl
jason@zenplex.com