db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Morris <josh.mor...@unitt.org>
Subject Re: Shall we drop c/s mode?
Date Mon, 27 Jan 2003 15:34:29 GMT
I have fixed the c/s mode for a product at our site and I am happy to
give that fix to OJB. However, I agree that the performance is lousy, I
am actually trying to remove the usage of it. The time required to
handle this effectively is non-trivial. I personally feel, for whatever
it is worth, that there are other areas that really benefit from the
time.

Josh Morris