db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Mahler <t...@apache.org>
Subject Re: test cases fail with foreign keys in hsqldb
Date Tue, 10 Dec 2002 20:54:55 GMT
Hi,

I've just checked your latest changes from CVS.
I still got 3 errors in the PB testcases:
testInsertDeleteNoAutoSequence
testInsertDeleteAutoSequenceClearCache
testInsertDeleteAutoSequence

AFAICS they are not directly related to m:n stuff, but it seems to be a
problem with the new enforced integrity constrains on the test data?

Any ideas?
cheers,
Thomas