db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Mahler <t...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Misleading Javadoc on apache site
Date Sun, 08 Dec 2002 10:47:00 GMT
HI Tim,

O'brien, Tim wrote:
> The Javadoc that is live on the site is version 0.9.4, and it contains
> references to classes that are now gone - QueryByExample.  Could someone
> regenerate the Javadoc http://jakarta.apache.org/ojb/apidocs/index.html, so
> that it points to the most recent release?

I hope we can have a full website refresh with the next public release.

> Also, What is the current release?

Latest public release is 0.9.7

>  I'm using 0.9.8, but I don't see
> anywhere to download 0.9.8 on the site, was 0.9.8 withdrawn because of the
> JDO issues?

My release scheme is as follows:
- sync build machine with CVS HEAD
- run "ant release"
- tag CVS HEAD with release number as version label
- edit build.properties, increase the build number by one and commit it
to CVS
- make the tgz files available for download
- ask someone with sufficient karma to update the website

So currently 0.9.8 only lives in CVS but not in apublic tgz.

cheers,
Thomas