db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From Oleg Nitz ...@ukr.net>
Subject Batch mode
Date Mon, 02 Dec 2002 19:20:14 GMT
Hi All,

I have added a batch mode of PersistenceBroker/ConnectionManager.
It can be turned on as follows:
   broker.getConnectionManager().setBatchMode(true);
this delays actual execution of all SQL statements until the transaction
commit or call of
   broker.getConnectionManager().executeBatch();
and the statements are authomatically gathered into batches.
Of course this works only if the JDBC driver supports batch updates.
For ODMG the batch mode is now turned on by default, but can be turned off via
the "BatchMode" parameter from OJB.properties.
I am waiting for comments and success stories :)))

Regards,
  Oleg