db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From Brian McCallister <mccallis...@forthillcompany.com>
Subject OJB Docs
Date Tue, 03 Dec 2002 17:50:34 GMT
Is anyone actively working on docs for OJB? Having just started nosing
around the sources and trying to use OJB (ODMG and JDO, no PB yet) it
doesn't seem like there is a whole lot of documentation -- usage or
architecture.

I am considering writing up my notes as more formal docs, and diving
into some architectural docs. Normally I would post them to a personal
site for people to use as they may, but as there doesn't seem to be an
awful lot with OJB already, I figured it might be best to just write
docs for the project itself. I don't want to double up on effort or step
on anyone's toes though... so this email.

--
Brian McCallister < mccallister@forthillcompany.com >
Systems Administrator and Software Engineer