db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From "Michael Mogley" <michael.mog...@verizon.net>
Subject almost finished implementing lobs
Date Thu, 12 Dec 2002 20:39:14 GMT
Just an update: I finished fixing the code to handle Oracle CLOBs.  Will hopefully be done
with BLOBs today.  Thomas, I took your last message to heart and have changed the flow to
what you suggested for insert/update:

JdbcAccess -> Platform -> StatementManager

Numerous classes were affected, though in minor ways.  In addition, several new classes had
to be added.  I tried to weigh my changes very carefully with respect to preserving the existing
design as much as possible and getting the lobs to actually work.

Will spell out the full details once I'm ready to submit everything to the list.

Michael