db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From "Michael Mogley" <michael.mog...@verizon.net>
Subject Oracle LOBs
Date Thu, 28 Nov 2002 21:35:50 GMT
Would anyone care to perhaps weigh in on the question I posed in my last
message regarding best way to implement support for Oracle LOBs?

I need to add this support in order to even be able to consider Ojb for
any projects being done at my company, and I need to do so quickly.  If
I don't hear any objections to the design change I proposed by tomorrow,
I will change my copy of the code on the assumption that you have given
your tacit agreement, and submit these changes to the list.

Michael