db-jdo-user mailing list archives

From Michael Bouschen <michael.bousc...@akquinet.de>
Subject Re: How to annotate a column to represent "int unsigned" datatype ?
Date Sun, 01 Jul 2012 12:04:22 GMT
Hi,

I'm not sure whether I understand he issue correctly. What I understood
is that you want Datanucleus to create the table for your class Test.
But the generated table does not have the correct column type for the
foreign key, since it is not unsigned.

The @Column annotation has an attribute called sqlType that allows you
to declare the type of the column in the database (in your case "INT(11)
UNSIGNED"). I'm note sure whether you can have both jdbcType and
sqlType. I would skip the jdbcType and length when specifying sqlType.

Hope this helps.

Regards Michael

--
*Michael Bouschen*