db-jdo-user mailing list archives

From Matthew Adams <matt...@matthewadams.me>
Subject Re: OR mapping for JDO2.0
Date Sat, 26 May 2012 12:51:12 GMT
JDO doesn't support collections of collections, maps of collections,
etc.  An easy workaround is to define a class that contains a
List<String>, like this:

public class StringList {
  List<String> list;

  // ctors, List<String> delegate methods, etc
}

Then your #1 becomes List<StringList>.  For #2, you could define

public class StringListList {
  List<StringList> list;

  // ctors, List<StringList> delegate methods, etc
}

and then use Map<StringListList,String>.

-matthew

--
@matthewadams12
mailto:matthew@matthewadams.me