db-jdo-user mailing list archives

From Michael Bouschen <mbo.t...@spree.de>
Subject Re: JDOQueryTimeoutException
Date Tue, 24 Aug 2010 21:06:54 GMT
  Hi Bill,

a new version 3.0 of JDO has been released and you might want to
consider switching to this latest version. You find links to the
specification, the RI and the TCK under
http://jcp.org/aboutJava/communityprocess/mrel/jsr243/index3.html.

The 2.3-ec version introduced the class JDOQueryTimeoutException to
indicate a query could not been completed in time. JDO 3.0 uses the
already exsiting class JDODatastoreException instead, so there is no new
exception class needed.

I hope this helps.

Regards Michael

--
*Michael Bouschen*
*Prokurist*

akquinet tech@spree GmbH
Bülowstr. 66, D-10783 Berlin

Fon:   +49 30 235 520-33
Fax:   +49 30 217 520-12
Email: michael.bouschen@akquinet.de

akquinet tech@spree GmbH, Berlin
Geschäftsführung: Martin Weber, Prof. Dr. Christian Roth
USt.-Id. Nr.: DE 225 964 680