db-jdo-user mailing list archives

From Renato Garcia <renatao.gar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Persistent-dirty retrieve
Date Mon, 14 Dec 2009 18:29:49 GMT
Craig,

Tks for your answer.

So, it would load fields that haven't been load yet, keep the dirty ones
untouched, and the status of the object would remain P_DIRTY, correct?

If that's correct, can we make a change to the TCK as suggested on this
thread of Datanucleus (
http://www.jpox.org/servlet/forum/viewthread_thread,5891 )?

I have a scenario where my object is P_DIRTY and I have unloaded fields
that I wan't to read their values in order to validate the object.
However, calling retrieve on it has no effect when it is dirty. When
this same object is not dirty, calling retrieve load the fields.

Regards,
Renato