db-jdo-user mailing list archives

From Andy Jefferson <a...@datanucleus.org>
Subject Re: JSecurity + Transaction proxying
Date Tue, 23 Jun 2009 07:28:39 GMT
> I'm developing a web app, and I'm facing issues with double-proxying... or
> so I discovered. My app uses Datanucleus JDO for persistence, and AOP for
> transacion definition on business methods. When I included JSecurity code

Hi,

You've decided to hand off transaction allocation to Spring, hence Spring will
handle that. I would have thought that the Spring forums would be a great
place to seek help. DataNucleus doesn't seem to be referenced at all, neither
in configuration, nor in stack traces, hence nothing I can add.

--
Andy Jefferson
DataNucleus (http://www.datanucleus.org)