db-jdo-user mailing list archives

From Matthew Adams <matt...@matthewadams.me>
Subject Re: PersistenceManagerFactory configuration for flat-file database
Date Tue, 19 May 2009 22:04:01 GMT
Hi ozvena,

In order for you to use a flat-file database, you need to find a JDO
vendor that supports one.  First off, what kind of flat-file database
are you using?  I imagine a likely JDO candidate is DataNucleus, the
JDO reference implementation.  If it doesn't support whatever you're
using for a flat-file database, you can write a plug-in to support it.
 I haven't dug deeply, but you might consider DataNucleus over db4o.

HTH,
Matthew

--
mailto:matthew@matthewadams.me