db-jdo-user mailing list archives

From Andy Jefferson <a...@datanucleus.org>
Subject Re: Issue in performance
Date Mon, 25 Aug 2008 16:40:37 GMT
Hi,

> I am using kodo(JDO) for generation of query in our project.How can I
> simulate the java code to generate the exists clause in my sql query?
> Please throw some light on this.

I would have thought that the Oracle forum and support process would the best
place to get detailed information about their implementation if you have
performance issues with it. Aren't they giving support on Kodo now?

Getting an EXISTS clause generated from JDOQL would usually involve the use of
the contains() or isEmpty() methods.

If you deem that Oracle aren't serious about supporting their JDO
implementation then DataNucleus is really what you should be trying, since we
do treat JDO as a first class persistence specification ...

Regards
--
Andy  (DataNucleus - http://www.datanucleus.org)