db-jdo-user mailing list archives

From "Erik Bengtson" <e...@jpox.org>
Subject Re: O/RM mapping
Date Mon, 14 Jan 2008 14:44:40 GMT
The eclipse project has a sub project called dali. Dali is capable of generating classes with
jpa annotations out of a database. A jdo 2.1 implementation should support classes jpa annotated
--   BlackBerry® from Mobistar    ---

-----Original Message-----
From: "John Powerroot" <john.powerroot.15.01@gmail.com>

Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 15:27:18
To:jdo-user@db.apache.org
Subject: O/RM mapping

Hello,

I am looking for JDO implementation, which is capable to generate persistent
capable java classes from existing database.
I looked through JDO implementations published on your web site, but I
couldn't find anything.
Do you know any implementation that has this feature? I will be very
thankful if you would recommend me noncommercial solutions.

Thanks,
John