db-jdo-user mailing list archives

From paul mendoza del carpio <pmendozadelcar...@yahoo.es>
Subject News about JDO
Date Tue, 24 Jul 2007 22:34:54 GMT
Hi, my name is Paul Mendoza. I´m a software engineer from Peru and I'm interested in the JDO
technology. There is a data-migration framework which I have developed the last year that
is focused in object-databases which complaint JDO.

  I has followed the information about JDO for nearly two years and I would like to know what
about JDO? there is very few information and news in JDO (in 2006, 2007), what about the Apache
JDO project? why some JDO sites are out of the Web now? is JDO dying? (it would be a pain,
I think JDO is an excellent effort). I really appreciate you answer my questions.

  Thanks in advance.

  Paul Mendoza

Sé un Mejor Amante del Cine
¿Quieres saber cómo? ¡Deja que otras personas te ayuden!.