db-jdo-user mailing list archives

From Craig L Russell <Craig.Russ...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Date from datastore server in 2.1?
Date Thu, 21 Dec 2006 18:18:30 GMT
Hi Christiaan,

Sorry for the late reply. My dog ate my email.

We are still open to more features in JDO 2.1. This particular item
was not already approved by the JCP, but if it is further developed
into a more solid proposal, it can be included.

I'd encourage you to join the discussion if you feel it's important.

Best regards,

Craig

> Hi,
>
> In thread
> http://www.mail-archive.com/jdo-dev@db.apache.org/msg05147.html
> there is
> a nice proposal for retrieving the date / time from the datastore
> server. In the maintenance release 2.1 proposal release notes it is
> not
> mentioned however. Is this still being considered?
>

> Kind regards,
>
> Christiaan

Craig Russell
408 276-5638 mailto:Craig.Russell@sun.com