db-jdo-user mailing list archives

From Ting SHAO <koala.s...@gmail.com>
Subject What is the Apache JDO 2.0 status?
Date Mon, 16 Jan 2006 23:56:17 GMT
Hi,

I am creating a java pet store demo app, which uses different technologies
to implement the persistence tier (EJB 2.1, hibernate, etc.) I am
considering of adding another persistence tier impl using JDO 2.0. So I
checked the apache JDO project. Currently the project has no certified
releases, so i checked out the source from SVN. I saw in the JDO wiki that
the JDO 2.0 RI is not being built as an Apache project, but will be built as
a JPOX release. So i would like to know what is the JDO 2.0 status in
apache? If i want to use the 2.0 RI, should i download from JPOX or check
the apache SVN repo?

Thanks.
--
/Koala