db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Craig L Russell <craig.russ...@oracle.com>
Subject Minutes: JDO TCK Conference Call Friday April 11, 9:00 am Pacific Daylight Time (PDT)
Date Fri, 11 Apr 2014 16:52:32 GMT
Attendees: Michael Bouschen, Craig Russell

Agenda:

1. Vote on DB PMC to change to svnpubsub was successful. Next steps?

JDO, Derby, and Torque need to upload their releases to the svn dist area https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/db/
from http://www.apache.org/dist/db/jdo/

JDO has only the 3.1-rc1 release in the svnpubsub area. JDO has to copy the older releases
there too.

Which JDO releases should be copied over? Currently we have 2.0 (2006), 2.1, 2.1.1, 2.2, 2.3-ea
(2009), 3.0 (2010), and 3.0.1 (2011).

Once we decide which releases need to be preserved, we should copy them from the jdo/tags
area of svn to the dist area.

2. JDO release JDO 3.1-rc1: JDO web site updates https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-7320

We will need to update this JIRA once the releases for all db projects are in the svnpubsub
directory.

3. News on JDO-651 "Modify specification to address NoSQL datastores": https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JDO-651
?

no news.

4. Other issues

Action Items from weeks past:
[Mar 14 2014] AI Craig Spec update for JDO-728 "extension element for @Index annotation is
needed"
[Feb 28 2014] AI Everyone: take a look at https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JDO-712
[Feb 28 2014] AI Everyone: take a look at https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JDO-625
[Jan 10 2014] AI Michelle resolve JDO-723
[Dec 13 2013] AI Craig file a JIRA for java.sql.Blob and java.sql.Clob as persistent field
types
[Oct 25 2013] AI We still need to merge changes from the 3.1-rc1 branch to the trunk.
[May 10 2013] AI Everyone take a look Apache ISIS and maybe subscribe to ISIS mail lists.
[Aug 24 2012] AI Craig update the JIRAs JDO-689 JDO-690 and JDO-692 about JDOHelper methods.
In process.
[Aug 17 2012] AI Craig comment on JIRA JDO-589 Autocommit or nontransactional action

Craig L Russell
Architect, Oracle
http://db.apache.org/jdo
408 276-5638 mailto:Craig.Russell@oracle.com