db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Craig L Russell <craig.russ...@oracle.com>
Subject Minutes: JDO TCK Conference Call Friday April 4, 10:00 am Pacific Daylight Time (PDT)
Date Fri, 04 Apr 2014 19:30:04 GMT
Attendees: Michael Bouschen, Craig Russell

Meeting will revert to 9:00 AM PDT for next week April 11, 2014

1. Vote on DB PMC to change to svnpubsub

The vote was successful. AI Craig close the vote and update the JIRA.

2. JDO release JDO 3.1-rc1: JDO web site updates https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-7320

We need to wait for Derby and Torque artifacts to be uploaded to the svnpubsub area before
making the JDO web page updates to download via closer.cgi.

3. News on JDO-651 "Modify specification to address NoSQL datastores": https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JDO-651

nothing new.

4. Other issues

Action Items from weeks past:
[Mar 14 2014] AI Craig Spec update for JDO-728 "extension element for @Index annotation is
[Feb 28 2014] AI Everyone: take a look at https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JDO-712
[Feb 28 2014] AI Everyone: take a look at https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JDO-625
[Jan 10 2014] AI Michelle resolve JDO-723
[Dec 13 2013] AI Craig file a JIRA for java.sql.Blob and java.sql.Clob as persistent field
[Oct 25 2013] AI We still need to merge changes from the 3.1-rc1 branch to the trunk.
[May 10 2013] AI Everyone take a look Apache ISIS and maybe subscribe to ISIS mail lists.
[Aug 24 2012] AI Craig update the JIRAs JDO-689 JDO-690 and JDO-692 about JDOHelper methods.
In process.
[Aug 17 2012] AI Craig comment on JIRA JDO-589 Autocommit or nontransactional action

Craig L Russell
Architect, Oracle
408 276-5638 mailto:Craig.Russell@oracle.com
P.S. A good JDO? O, Gasp!