db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Craig L Russell <craig.russ...@oracle.com>
Subject Minutes: JDO TCK Conference Call Friday March 7, 8:30 am Pacific Time
Date Fri, 07 Mar 2014 17:05:37 GMT
Attendees: Michael Bouschen, Craig Russell

Agenda:

1. JDO release JDO 3.1-rc1: JDO web site updates https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-7320
Use svnpubsub for release?

We are looking for a few answers regarding use of svnpubsub for Derby as well as JDO. Once
we get these questions answered, we can have a vote to change.

So for now, we have to await a decision from the DB PMC or decide to publish using SCP. Is
there anyone who thinks that we should publish via SCP?

2. News on JDO-728 "extension element for @Index annotation is needed": https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JDO-728
?

Test case has been checked in. Just need the specification update now.

3. Other issues

Merge changes from 3.1-rc1 to trunk: still need to merge HowToRelease, RunRules, assembly,
and pom.xml changes. AI Michael take a look at doing the merge. Use JDO-723 to review a patch.

Action Items from weeks past:
[Feb 28] AI Everyone: take a look at https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JDO-712
[Feb 28] AI Everyone: take a look at https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JDO-625
[Jan 10 2014] AI Michelle resolve JDO-723
[Dec 13 2013] AI Craig file a JIRA for java.sql.Blob and java.sql.Clob as persistent field
types
[Oct 25 2013] AI Michael We still need to merge changes from the 3.1-rc1 branch to the trunk.
[May 10 2013] AI Everyone take a look Apache ISIS and maybe subscribe to ISIS mail lists.
[Aug 24 2012] AI Craig update the JIRAs JDO-689 JDO-690 and JDO-692 about JDOHelper methods.
In process.
[Aug 17 2012] AI Craig comment on JIRA JDO-589 Autocommit or nontransactional action
--

Craig L Russell
Architect, Oracle