db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Craig L Russell <craig.russ...@oracle.com>
Subject Minutes: JDO TCK Conference Call Friday March 14, 8:30 am Pacific Time
Date Fri, 14 Mar 2014 17:39:10 GMT
Attendees: Michael Bouschen, Craig Russell

Next two weeks we will have the meeting at 9:30 PDT and then revert to 8:30 once Europe goes
on summer time.

Agenda:

1. JDO release JDO 3.1-rc1: JDO web site updates https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-7320

Infra is asking whether we want to go ahead with the svnpubsub but we are waiting on infra
to respond to our questions. AI Craig update ticket with our questions.

2. News on JDO-728 "extension element for @Index annotation is needed": https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JDO-728
?

just waiting for the spec update. AI Craig

3. News on JDO-651 "Modify specification to address NoSQL datastores": https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JDO-651
?

This discussion seems timely with the NoSQL databases becoming more accepted. We can continue
the discussion in the JIRA.

4. Other issues

Action Items from weeks past:
[Mar 7 2014] AI Michael take a look at doing the merge.
[Feb 28 2014] AI Everyone: take a look at https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JDO-712
[Feb 28 2014] AI Everyone: take a look at https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JDO-625
[Jan 10 2014] AI Michelle resolve JDO-723
[Dec 13 2013] AI Craig file a JIRA for java.sql.Blob and java.sql.Clob as persistent field
types
[Oct 25 2013] AI We still need to merge changes from the 3.1-rc1 branch to the trunk.
[May 10 2013] AI Everyone take a look Apache ISIS and maybe subscribe to ISIS mail lists.
[Aug 24 2012] AI Craig update the JIRAs JDO-689 JDO-690 and JDO-692 about JDOHelper methods.
In process.
[Aug 17 2012] AI Craig comment on JIRA JDO-589 Autocommit or nontransactional action

Craig L Russell
Architect, Oracle
http://db.apache.org/jdo
408 276-5638 mailto:Craig.Russell@oracle.com