db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Bouschen <michael.bousc...@akquinet.de>
Subject Re: JDO TCK Conference Call Friday February 21, 8:30 am Pacific Time
Date Mon, 24 Feb 2014 09:50:12 GMT
Hi Craig,

I added a comment to the JIRA INFRA-7320.

Regards Michael

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/db/jdo and copy the release artifacts from http://central.maven.org/maven2/javax/jdo/jdo-api/3.1-rc1/
and http://central.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/jdo/3.1-rc1.

>>> AI: Michael copy the files to the release/db/jdo directory.
>> I checked in the release artifacts: "Committed revision 4462". Please get them from
svn and double check that the release artifacts are correct:
>> % svn checkout https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/db/jdo/3.1-rc1
>>
>> Then I can add a comment to the INFRA JIRA https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-7320,
such that Gavin can complete the bootstrap process.

>> Regards Michael
>>> Question from Andy about JDO 3.1 release.
>>>
>>> We started the release process a year ago and it has suffered from lack of attention
on Craig's part. Craig is looking into transferring Spec Lead from Oracle to Apache to avoid
extra overhead.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JDO-712 ?